Sunday, March 6, 2016

Establishing Contacts

To begin establishing my contacts I went to the Unicef Website to educate myself on it and I chose to contact people from different regions listed on the website One was in South Africa and the other was in the UK I contacted from the emails that they had listed. I have not gotten any contact back from them yet so if I do not hear back I will do the alternative assignment.  The website that I have decided to study is http://www.zerotothree.org/ (Zero To Three: National Center for Infants, Toddlers, and Families) I picked this website because It provides information on how to learn and help with early development in children which can be useful for educators, parents and policy makers and that is what I would love to learn more about.  I was confused at first on how to contact someone are there any additional tips that my colleagues can give to contact professionals and where to go? 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brittney I am interested in reading your information, you will obtain about Africa and the UK. Even though my country is govern by UK we do not carry the same educational laws.

    ReplyDelete