Sunday, October 29, 2017

Time Well Spent

This program has taught me so much about the early childhood education field and has guided me to learning what really makes me passionate about this field and where I see myself in the field.  there are a few important things that I am taking away from this course and the first thing is learning how to build a community of practice. Before this course I had never heard the term "Community of Practice" and had no idea what it was.  Through learning more and even constructing my own community of practice I realized how important and effective it is to the early childhood education field. 

Another learning that will stick with me from this program is the impact that all of the organizations truly have on the early childhood field and how important is is to me to someday be a part of those such as NAEYC and UNICEF I learned more about what these organizations stood for and the part they play in the early childhood field doing further research on the sites and seeing who is behind these organizations.  it opened my eyes to wanting to build my own organization.

The last thing I want to mention that I learned from this course is the real Value of team work and working with like-minded people and how important it is.  there was one quote I took away from this course that will stick with me forever in my journey "“We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the course of history” (Laureate Education, 2011). 

One long term goal I have for myself in this field is to Development manage and build my own organization that helps aid families and children in poverty nationally and internationally.  I want to start locally in my own community and build from there and I know the time and effort it will take to make this happen, but I am up for the long rewarding journey.  I also want to thank you all for you advice and feedback on my posts and helping me along the way I appreciate all of my colleagues and professors in this journey and I wish you all much success in the future.  

Reference:

Laureate Education, Inc. (2011). Practical application in the early childhood field: Being mindful of outcomes and consequences. Baltimore, MD: Author. 


Image result for early childhood helping povertyImage result for community of practiceImage result for diverse childrenImage result for feeding hungry families

1 comment:

  1. Irrespective of receiving daily oral or future injectable depot therapies, these require health care visits for medication and monitoring of safety and response. If patients are treated early enough, before a lot of immune system damage has occurred, life expectancy is close to normal, as long as they remain on successful treatment. However, when patients stop therapy, virus rebounds to high levels in most patients, sometimes associated with severe illness because i have gone through this and even an increased risk of death. The aim of “cure”is ongoing but i still do believe my government made millions of ARV drugs instead of finding a cure. for ongoing therapy and monitoring. ARV alone cannot cure HIV as among the cells that are infected are very long-living CD4 memory cells and possibly other cells that act as long-term reservoirs. HIV can hide in these cells without being detected by the body’s immune system. Therefore even when ART completely blocks subsequent rounds of infection of cells, reservoirs that have been infected before therapy initiation persist and from these reservoirs HIV rebounds if therapy is stopped. “Cure” could either mean an eradication cure, which means to completely rid the body of reservoir virus or a functional HIV cure, where HIV may remain in reservoir cells but rebound to high levels is prevented after therapy interruption.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara so i contacted him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com even talked on whatsapps +2348149277967 believe me it was easy i drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and i was cured just like that isn't Dr Itua a wonder man? Yes he is! I thank him so much so i will advise if you are suffering from one of those diseases Pls do contact him he's a nice man.

    ReplyDelete