Saturday, October 3, 2015

New Resources Found for the Early Childhood Field


Here are some of the additional resources I found that I feel will help guide me as I take my journey into teaching in the early childhood education field

-Critical Issues in Early Childhood Education By Nicola Yelland Open University Press, 2005

 

-Early Childhood Education: The Promise, the Challenges By Sadler, JoanneForum on Public Policy: A Journal of the Oxford Round Table, Spring 2007

-Pioneers of Early Childhood Education: A Bio-Bibliographical Guide By Barbara Ruth PeltzmanGreenwood Press, 1998

3 comments:

  1. Brittney,

    Wow! I enjoyed exploring the additional resources posted to your blog this week. Each resource would be a great starting point for those who are looking to enter the Early Childhood Education field, as well as current educator looking to broaden their horizons in this amazing field. The resource about critical issues in our field is extremely vital and should be used by every educator. As educators it is important for us to remain aware of the issues surrounding our profession in order to assist the needs of each child we encounter. I will definitely be saving these resources to my desktop and referring to them as I grow in the field of early childhood education. Thank you sharing your amazing resources and I look forward to reading your blog next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittany,

    Thank you for the book on critical issues in childhood development. Wanting to be an entrepreneur this will be important to know to assist in the development of children. It's important to take in as much knowledge as we can on the policies and issues that may serve as barrier or challenges in the growth and development of our youth.

    ReplyDelete