Sunday, April 24, 2016

Final Blog!

During the course I did not get to speak with or connect with any international contacts but I did much research on the international websites provided and read up on the issues and trends faced in different places like Africa and Europe as well.  I learned that they are facing a lot of the same issues as the U.S when it comes to starving for better educational programs and providing quality in the educational programs they do have.  They have specific groups that focus on providing and educating professionals on public policy and resources that can be used for educators and families with children.

My goals in the field are to become more educated and be able to apply what I have learned to help develop new programs for children and families as well as learning more about the education system for early childhood education and becoming familiar with public policy and the standards.  Continuing my research and keeping it for my future as an early childhood professional.  I want to Mage a difference in children and families lives for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment