Sunday, April 23, 2017

Art and Diversity Go hand in hand.

This course we learned a lot about the anti-biased approached and spoke on our own different biases we may have in the course as well as the many challenges that children face in a world of diversity.  I decided to put together a collage representing children and diversity and what it means to me as well as some biases that I may have and am overcoming and what I have learned in this course with pictures as a representation. Whether it be adopted children, same sex families, single family homes and people from all over. The world is full of many different people of many colors, shapes, sizes, sexuality, religions and it is important for me as a future educator to recognize those things and embrace them and learn about them as I continue on this journey in early childhood.


Image result for children and diversity Image result for children and diversity
Image result for children in the classroomImage result for children playing with dolls

Image result for black and white children holding handsImage result for same sex families
Image result for adopted familyImage result for quotes on diversity

No comments:

Post a Comment