Monday, October 10, 2016

Leaving a team...

As I think back to when I had to leave a group that was most important or a group that I had a lot of success working in I would have to say it was the daycare center that I started working in.  I worked there for 3 years and I definitely built a bond with my coworkers throughout the years together and we worked together very well.  This was probably the hardest place for me to leave because I was so used to the children there and watched a lot of them grow up and also the staff and I developed a working bond that helped a lot when we would do group projects or trips. With the closing ritual with this specific group we had a big meeting and going away party because I was the only one who was leaving and it was sad, but we all left on the note of if we were to ever need each other in the future we can always call or reach out for assistance in the future.  I am still in contact with them and definitely reach our for guidance and help in a lot of things or just advice for my own future endeavors in the early childhood field.

In regards to adjourning from my group of colleagues i imagine that it will be a little sad, but of course I will continue to keep in contact and definitely offer for anyone to keep in contact with me if need be for anything in the future, I would love to be of support and assistance in any way that I can.  Adjourning is an essential stage of teamwork, because at some point all things do come to an end and you have to begin work on something else, so leaving it at a good place is necessary, you may never know when you will work with the same people again if ever you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment