Friday, October 21, 2016

professional thanks!!

      I want to say a special thanks to all of my colleagues that have supported me up until this point in my journey and in this class specifically.  I have learned so much from each and every one of them and taken so much away from the experience from learning about collaboration and communication and how important it is in this profession specifically.  I have also learned so much about myself and my own communication and what I need to work on to make my communication skills better for when  I do work in groups of people and collaborate on different ideas.
     Again I want to thank all of my colleagues for their insight and feedback on my own Ideas and also sharing their ideas that have also inspired me and help me along the way in this course.  They have allowed me to think about things in a different light and viewpoint and I truly appreciate that.  I hope for nothing but the best of success to you all as you complete your journey here at Walden and as you each go into your professional fields, I am sure you will all do amazing things in the field.  I also want to thank the instructor for your valued input and allowing us to expand on our ideas and adding to our ideas with great feedback and questions, they have really helped a lot and I will take what I have gathered on with me as I continue on this journey.

Best Wishes!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for all your insights and feedback your have provided us. I believe it is important to view others perspectives to expand our views on important topics. I would also like to congratulate you on all your progress you have made to reach this point. As busy professionals, we have a lot to balance to our successes possible. We balance work, family, school and just life situation in general, but universities like Walden make it possible for us to still attain success no matter where we are on the totem pole. Keep pushing and good luck in all your future endeavors! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittney,

    Best wishes to you as well and thank you also for all the insight and perspectives you brought to the classroom. I do hope you are successful in the remainder of your courses in this Masters program.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittney, Thank you for sharing your feedback and support throughout this course. I agree with you - this course allowed me to evaluate my own communication and collaboration skills. I believe it has made me even better. If you are going to the NAEYC conference (since it's in your town) in November, I would love to meet you. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete