Sunday, September 4, 2016

Effective Communicator

One person that I look up to who was a very effective communicator was my oldest sister. She is part owner and supervisor of a daycare facility in Lansing, IL where I first began teaching when I lived in Chicago.  She has a very understanding and caring demeanor about her no matter who she comes into contact with, she knows how to express her opinion and is able to be able to understand and be open to the opinions of other whether it is family or young children. I know that all of the parents loved her and would always come to talk to her about any and everything because of her great communication and personality.  She has always been that way and I would love to take that into my own career, with being patient and just overall open so that children and parents are not afraid to come to me and talk to me when they need to.  I can truly connect in that way and create great bonds that will last.

No comments:

Post a Comment