Thursday, September 29, 2016

Perceptions of communication.

With evaluating myself and the way I communicate in comparison to how others evaluate me it came out quite the same.  I consider myself to be a very active communicator and listener,  I allow the other person or people to be heard before giving my own opinion on a topic.  Sometimes it may be hard to do, but I make it an effort to keep good communication and keep it all level.  I haven't always been that way it has taken some practice over the years and I may need some work in terms of facial expressions that I may have because  I do show a lot of emotion in my face more than with my words.
This week I learned from the resources and the mostly the activity of profiling the person and their characteristics.  I learned that as people we often make a lot of our assumptions on others  based on their physical attributes.  A lot of times we do this because its similar to someone we have seen before and we place people in the same group because it is something that is familiar to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment